Book 1: Weave the Lightning, Solaris (2020)
Book 2: The Storm’s Betrayal, Solaris (2021)
“…focused and honed as a lightning strike, beautifully balanced and directed… a cutting story of revolution, rebellion, romance, and the sort of strange sorcery that we don’t see very often…”
— Seanan McGuiree, NYT Bestselling Author on Weave the Lightning
“Right as Flame,” Beyond Ballyhoo: Carnival Themed Speculative Fiction, Treasure Type T Press (2021).
The tent’s murky and dark. Unlit torches line the stage. I’m a shadow, people squinting and shuffling to see. They come to see magic. They want to believe, but I need them to doubt. Real magic, like mine, is dangerous. So my act makes it seem like tricks.
At least, that was the theory.
“Shutdown,” Writers of the Future, Vol. 28, Galaxy Press (2012).
Reprinted by Escape Pod (episode 376).
A former ballet dancer turned military commando plunges into a deadly alien forest to discover its hidden military secrets.
“‘Shutdown’ is a beautifully vivid and imaginative story — this is what science fiction is supposed to do.”
— Tim Powers, World Fantasy Award-winning author
“The offerings [in Vol. 28] are thought provoking and varied, with a general trend toward excellence.”
— Publishers Weekly
Selected Physics / Math Articles
* Authors are listed alphabetically by institution in publications by the BaBar Collaboration.
- P. del Amo Sanchez et al. [BABAR Collaboration], Phys. Rev. D,85, 072005 (2012). [arXiv:1112.3896[hep-ex]] “B0 meson decays to rho0 K*0, f0 K*0, and rho- K*+, including higher K* resonances.”
- P. del Amo Sanchez et al. [BABAR Collaboration], Phys. Rev. D 83, 051101 (2011). [arXiv:1012.4044 [hep-ex]]. “Measurements of branching fractions, polarizations, and direct CP-violation asymmetries in B+ -> rho0 K*+ and B+ -> f0(980)K*+ decays.”
- C.L. Lee [for the BaBar Collaboration], “Experimental Results in Charmless Hadronic B Decays from the B Factories,” Presented at the 6th International Workshop on the CKM Unitarity Triangle, University of Warwick, UK (Sept. 2010).
- P. del Amo Sanchez et al. [BaBar Collaboration], Phys. Rev. D 82, 011502 (2010). [arXiv:1004.0240 [hep-ex]]. “B-meson decays to eta’rho, eta’f0, and eta’ K*.”
- B. Aubert et al. [BaBar Collaboration], Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 051801 (2007). “Vector-tensor and vector-vector decay amplitude analysis of B0 –> phi K0.”
- B. Aubert et al. [BaBar Collaboration], Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 031801 (2007). “Observation of CP violation in B0 –> eta’ K0 decays.”
- B. Aubert et al. [BaBar Collaboration], Phys. Rev. D 70, 111102 (2004). “Search for B-meson decays to two-body final states with a0(980) mesons.”
- B. Aubert et al. [BaBar Collaboration], Phys. Rev. D 70, 032006 (2004). “B meson decays to eta(‘)K*, eta(‘)rho, eta(‘)pi0, omega pi0, and phi pi0.”
- B. Aubert et al. [BaBar Collaboration], Phys. Rev. Lett. 92, 061801 (2004). “Observation of B0 –> omega K0, B+ –> eta pi+, and B+ –> eta K+ and study of related decays.”
- B. Aubert et al. [BaBar Collaboration] (2003). “Measurement of Branching Fractions and Charge Asymmetries in B Meson Decays to eta(‘)K*, eta(‘)rho, and B+ –> eta’ pi+.” Contributed to the XXI International Symposium on Lepton and Photon Interactions at High Energies, 8/11 -8/16/2003, Fermilab, Illinois, USA.
- B. Aubert et al. [BaBar Collaboration] (2003). “Observation of B Meson Decays to eta pi and eta K.” Contributed to the XXXVIII Rencontres de Moriond on QCD and High Energy Hadronic Interactions, 3/22-3/29/2003, Les Arcs, Savoie, France.